Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Antepliler - closed down?

Is this true? Someone was saying this in conversation last night about local places worth eating out in.

Views: 184

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It has been like that for a week or so, doesn't look good. Harringay is looking abit gloomy at the moment with all these shops shutting up.
But don't they have other eateries next door ... juice bar for example? Maybe they're just 'rationalizing' their 'portfolio', or doing up the other place.
The juice bar has closed down i think as the windows have been 'newspapered up' all week. The other two still seem to be alive and kicking.
Amazing what a little drying up of easy credit causes.

So it's the restaurant & the juice bar or just the latter that's closed?
Can we make sure no betting shop takes it's place..
I cant believe it, I always thought Anteplier was a cut above the other Turkish places. My neice and nephew particularly enjoy the homemade ice cream next door, is that closing down too?
We had lunch in there on Wednesday - yummy lahmacun - then nipped next door for some baclava. I think, as someone else said, the juice bar seems to be closed (windows papered up) and there's lots of scaffolding. It was busy in there Wednesday - can't see them closing down.
Thanks for clearing this up. Can't even imagine the juice bar closing as supposedly there's demand for these sort of places, judging by comments on this site.
I can't believe this...

I live just few doors away - will check later...

marc
I couldn't get in to the restuarant this evening, too busy and too big a queue. Seemed very much alive. The juice bar iis closed at the moment.
I went for a meal in Yayla last weekend and one of the waiters from Anteplier was serving there?
Someone told me that the baclava shop supplies harrods, maybe Al Fayad is feeling the credit crunch?

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service