Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

marc garrett's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"For those interested - we will have a new web page for the gallery up soon. Until th…"

marc garrett replied Jan 4, 2012 to Digital Arts Collective to move in to McKenzie Pavilion, Finsbury Park

2 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Neil van der Knutsen

"Very good point Matt. I think that local newspapers should be more adventurous and c…"

marc garrett replied Jan 27, 2010 to Local Newspapers

11 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by StephenBln

"In view of the situation regarding the massive education cuts about to ruin higher e…"

marc garrett replied Jan 27, 2010 to Hospital cleaners are worth more to society than elite City bankers

24 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by marc garrett

"Is this the one with those women at the front of the windows kneeding dough for all…"

marc garrett replied Mar 28, 2009 to New Romanian Food & Drink Shop on Green Lanes

9 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Liz

"This looks like a step in the right direction :-)"

marc garrett replied Mar 6, 2009 to LGA supports call to use empty shops for community projects.

11 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Hugh

"Replace some of the empty shops with an assortment of different gallery spaces - I t…"

marc garrett replied Feb 22, 2009 to Artists' creative use of vacant shops brings life to desolate high streets

23 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Liz

"Personally, I think ti would be nice to have a gallery replacing these venues, offer…"

marc garrett replied Jan 7, 2009 to Bookies forced to pay for help programmes for problem gambling

7 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Mr Growbag

"I can't believe this... I live just few doors away - will check later... marc"

marc garrett replied Sep 19, 2008 to Antepliler - closed down?

14 Sep 20, 2008
Reply by Pasky

"Hi Catherine, So glad that you enjoyed the show. It would of been horrible if you h…"

marc garrett replied Jun 9, 2008 to Open Source Embroidery: Craft and Code at HTTP Gallery

16 Jun 9, 2008
Reply by marc garrett

">attracting a younger more affluent audience and helping to make betting a more s…"

marc garrett replied May 27, 2008 to "UK’s Bookmakers Adjust To The High Street Landscape"

5 Jun 5, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service