Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

DavidJ's Discussions (414)

Discussions Replied To (399) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the recommendation here - Efrem sorted out my electric problem very effic…"

DavidJ replied yesterday to Another recommendation for Efrem, FM Electrical & Fire Alarm Services Ltd

9 yesterday
Reply by DavidJ

"The pricing structure nudges people to monthly/annual membership. To be fair, if you…"

DavidJ replied Jan 10 to Park Road - Fusion Lifestyle

34 Jan 10
Reply by DavidJ

"I don't drive much so I am late coming to this. I received a penalty charge for turn…"

DavidJ replied May 7, 2022 to Elmfield Avenue School time car access restrictions

70 May 7, 2022
Reply by Brian Ahearne

"JJ B - that is really, really interesting. That must be worth a blue plaque - if it…"

DavidJ replied Mar 18, 2022 to Lib Dem and Greens position on Black Boy Lane renaming fiasco

43 Apr 15, 2022
Reply by Dan Smeeton

"Yes - A & P Gas have been for us for many years now."

DavidJ replied Mar 13, 2022 to New boiler installation

14 Apr 2, 2022
Reply by KP

"This has been terrible news for all who knew Andy. A very good man indeed. A huge lo…"

DavidJ replied Nov 1, 2021 to Andy Newman

14 Nov 5, 2021
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"I'm not sure it is a very helpful metaphor - given how well the Polish economy has b…"

DavidJ replied Oct 3, 2021 to Can someone point me in the direction of any positives so far from Brexit?

53 Oct 5, 2021
Reply by maggie

"And even the stuff about the EU forcing us to give up imperial measures is actually…"

DavidJ replied Oct 3, 2021 to Can someone point me in the direction of any positives so far from Brexit?

53 Oct 5, 2021
Reply by maggie

"Oh no - that's terrible news! the food was so good! They seemed to be doing fine unt…"

DavidJ replied Mar 16, 2021 to The Dusty Knuckle... Green Lanes, Harringay!

7 Mar 25, 2021
Reply by Maddy

"I might be a bit out of date as my kids left school a few years ago. Mine went to Ho…"

DavidJ replied Mar 3, 2021 to The Park View High School

15 Mar 19, 2021
Reply by Devon Williams

RSS

Advertising

© 2023   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service