Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

I put in a Making the Difference (www.haringey.gov.uk/index/council/decisions/areaassemblies/budgets.htm) funding bid a few weeks ago for £10,000 extra for the new playground. The bid has been short listed and will be discussed at the next Area Assembly (www.haringey.gov.uk/index/council/decisions/areaassemblies.htm) this Tuesday - sorry for the short notice. The venue is The Salvation Army Hall, 2 Terront Road, London N15 3AA. (http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=N15+...)

The final decision on which projects get money is made by officers and councillors, but everyone who attends on Tuesday gets 3 votes to allocate to the project or projects which they would most like to see get the money (there is £50,000 for St Anns and Harinngay). The more votes for the playground, the better chance the bid will be successful!

I do hope that as many people as possible can make it on Tuesday.
ADAM

Tags for Forum Posts: Haringey Council, finance, fundraising, making the difference bid, playground

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes indeed, the new playground has my first vote. Good luck! And yes, I'll note anything of import from Lorna Reith on consultation. I see she's accompanied by someone called Janette Gedge. Glad to see you got a link to the Area Assembly timetable. Pity they don't do an annual calendar so this site and everyone else could jot the date on their calendars. See y'all at Muna's.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service