Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

The owners seem to have decided to clear it out last night.

Views: 932

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sad. Instead of a happy community focussed place I guess we'll have the steel grills for the foreseeable.

I saw that rubbish Michael. Did that really come from inside?  I am used to seeing this at the bottom of Pemby where well meaning folks leave clothing inappropriately for the charity shop and it ends up getting raised and spread everywhere, but this is wrong if it came from the owners! 

A few days ago there were loads of donations outside Marie Curie...today none. I saw all this outside the old post office and wondered if it was from the donations. 

I saw what appeared to be bailiffs or the owner's representatives providing the squatters with supervised access to reclaim their belongings. I suspect the clothes subsequently flytipped on the pavement where part of their excess stock that they decided not to take with them. 

They went in with rucksacks to collect personal possessions on 30th.  The bags appeared (around eight of them) on 31st

The clothes were left unbagged on the pavement on 30th. Someone subsequently bagged them up (which was a  improvement) and the bags were still there this morning.

No, they were bagged up by a Veolia operative this morning - I spoke to him while he was doing it. Some one who lives at that end of Warham saw them left outside (bagged) before the mess pictured - that’s where the count of eight bags comes from 

Squaters make mess. As predict

Not the person who ripped open the bags and threw stuff all over then?

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service