Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'window' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Carpenter/joiner for sash windows refurb and paint

I am looking for someone to repaint my old sash windows, and possibly do a bit of repair on one of them. Can anyone recommend a carpenter o…

Started by shannon

8 Jan 5
Reply by Charlie

Skylight, flat roof insulation

Wondered if anyone had recommendations about having a skylight fitted.  It is on the first floor landing in a space where there used to be…

Started by Fred

0 Aug 11, 2023

Looking for someone to turn a window into a door

Hi all, I'd like to turn a window into a door by removing the brickwork underneath the window and fitting a door. I already have a door in…

Started by jambo_sana

6 Aug 19, 2022
Reply by jambo_sana

Steve the window cleaner

Has anyone had Steve Roberts clean their windows recently? The number I have for him no longer works.  I found his details here a few years…

Started by Donna FT

1 Mar 8, 2022
Reply by gbee

7 x nickel/chrome sash window fittings FOR SALE (donation to Make Harringay Home pls)

Hello I recently replaced my sash windows, which meant I had to replace the nickel/chrome fittings I installed seven years ago. Therefore…

Started by LondonN4

0 Feb 16, 2022

Stained glass window fitter needed

We've had stained glass panels and a fan light commissioned for our front door and are looking for recommendations of someone who can fit t…

Started by MD

1 Dec 10, 2020
Reply by Charlie

How much did you spend to repair window sills in the front?

I am hoping to get a feel for how much it would cost to repair window sills.  We live on Burgoyne Rd and we have the bog standard three win…

Started by Kotoko OS

8 Aug 7, 2020
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Help! Removing sash window box to get sofa in

Hello Harringay! We have a sofa currently in our entrance and we want to remove the sash window at the front of the house to get the sofa i…

Started by Amira

6 May 28, 2020
Reply by Amira

Window - Ideal For Loft Conversion

Surplus to requirements, new custom shaped Velfac window - dark grey colour (RAL7016), aluminium on exterior and clear lacquered wood inter…

Started by piolabar

6 May 17, 2020
Reply by Brian Ahearne

Roof Windows for loft conversion - 2 x windows + 1 x Flashing kit

I have two new top hinged 55cm x 98cm roof windows and a new flashing kit for sale, if you want them. One was installed but now removed, as…

Started by Brian Ahearne

0 May 17, 2020

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service