Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'window' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stained glass window fitter needed

We've had stained glass panels and a fan light commissioned for our front door and are looking for recommendations of someone who can fit t…

Started by MD

1 Dec 10, 2020
Reply by Charlie

How much did you spend to repair window sills in the front?

I am hoping to get a feel for how much it would cost to repair window sills.  We live on Burgoyne Rd and we have the bog standard three win…

Started by Kotoko OS

8 Aug 7, 2020
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Help! Removing sash window box to get sofa in

Hello Harringay! We have a sofa currently in our entrance and we want to remove the sash window at the front of the house to get the sofa i…

Started by Amira

6 May 28, 2020
Reply by Amira

Window - Ideal For Loft Conversion

Surplus to requirements, new custom shaped Velfac window - dark grey colour (RAL7016), aluminium on exterior and clear lacquered wood inter…

Started by piolabar

6 May 17, 2020
Reply by Brian Ahearne

Roof Windows for loft conversion - 2 x windows + 1 x Flashing kit

I have two new top hinged 55cm x 98cm roof windows and a new flashing kit for sale, if you want them. One was installed but now removed, as…

Started by Brian Ahearne

0 May 17, 2020

Old window - want to buy!

Looking for an old window to build a garden cold frame - I've run out of sunny windowsill space!

Started by Jocelyn

1 Mar 22, 2020
Reply by EMC2

Anyone got an old window they don't need?

Looking for a disused window to build a garden cold frame, can come and collect!

Started by Jocelyn

2 Mar 22, 2020
Reply by Jocelyn

Bottom-up blackout blinds for bay window: to give away

I have a set of three bottom-up blackout blinds to give away. They're from this company, and this shows you better than I can describe how…

Started by Donna FT

2 Oct 21, 2018
Reply by Donna FT

Free Roman Blind

It's from the Natural Curtain Company, beige/grey, 140cms long, 84.5cms wide, weighs a couple of kilo tops. PM me if you want it but soon...

Started by EMC2

4 Jul 21, 2018
Reply by lara grady

Decorator and carpenter needed

Hi We are looking for a decorator/ carpenter to refurbish our timber sash windows (external) and also do some carpentry in the house. Hopef…

Started by Beth Kay

1 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Kamila

RSS

Advertising

© 2021   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service