Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'wightman' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dangerous driving on Ladder road(s), with Wightman Rd closure until Fri 27th

Many cars are driving illegally on Umfreville Rd this evening from Wightman down to Green Lanes disregarding the one-way signs.  I think Bu…

Started by Gordon T

3 Oct 13, 2023
Reply by tigha

HGVs on Warham Road

for the third time in the last few months an HGV has become stuck at the top of Warham Road and for the third time it has been left to loca…

Started by Michael Anderson

6 Oct 13, 2022
Reply by Ian Gibbons

Why do people ride in the middle of the Wightman Road?

Coming down Wightman this afternoon a woman behind me a woman was honking and when she eventually passed she had her window wound down and…

Started by JoeW

57 Oct 10, 2020
Reply by Elizabeth

Street wrestling

Do you think TfL will manage to wrestle some streets off Kensington and Chelsea?  And do you think we could get them to take over a few Har…

Started by tom

5 Jul 26, 2019
Reply by kotkas

What if the council banned overtaking on Wightman Rd?

I wonder what people would think if the council experimented with completely banning overtaking on Wightman Rd as a step towards giving us…

Started by John McMullan

81 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Beer & Hymns and Harvest Festival @ St. Paul's, Harringay

Hi everyone!  We've got a busy weekend coming up at St. Paul's, Harringay (on Wightman Rd, near Harringay Station).  First up at 7 on Satur…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

2 Oct 6, 2017
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

How traffic apps are routing cars onto residential roads

Worth a read in the light of the ongoing debate on traffic in this area: "Waze and other traffic dodging apps prompt cities to game the alg…

Started by michaelw

17 Mar 17, 2017
Reply by andy h

Fire on Wightman

No331. I could smell something funny and thought it was my computer overheating. But no..... No ambulances so I guess nobody was injured.

Started by John D

2 Jul 23, 2016

Blooming on Wightman

Just spotted at Mattison/Wightman road block.... Great to see nature and nurture on the road!

Started by Penny A

6 May 2, 2016
Reply by Karen Alexander

Recycling Collection on Wightman Road

I was just wondering if anyone else was having issues with their dry recycling being collected during the road closure along Wightman road.…

Started by Rich

5 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service