Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

No331.

I could smell something funny and thought it was my computer overheating. But no.....

No ambulances so I guess nobody was injured.

Tags for Forum Posts: 210716, fire, wightman

Views: 634

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No apparently it was a fire in the front room of a flat.  The resident was in the garden at the time but the fireman I spoke to said it had been smoldering for a while because when they went in there it was extremely hot.  Fire investigators were interviewing the resident when I got there.

RSS

Advertising

© 2022   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service