Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'what's harringay like?' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey - long-term residents - is Haringey getting nicer to live in or worse?

Hello to all the long-term residents.  I've lived in north London for a good few years now, and always been a Londoner, but only recently a…

Started by Hisky0

37 Sep 7, 2022
Reply by Maddy

Allison Road

Hello, we are in the process of buying flat on Allison road and was wondering if you could tell us something about neighbourhood and street…

Started by Adam

4 Apr 28, 2021
Reply by Odette

What’s it Like Living on Wightman Road?

Hi, We are considering a house on whightman but concerned about how busy and noisy it is.  Any personal experiences? Thanks 

Started by Brussels1979

24 Jan 27, 2021
Reply by Ian Jackson-Reeves

Moving to Roseberry gardens

Hello, My girlfriend and i are looking at a flat at the top of Roseberry Gardens just off green lanes. We love green lanes and all its live…

Started by Ben

13 Jan 19, 2017
Reply by Ben

Looking to move to Harringay/Turnpike lane/Horsney

Hi all, First of all i want to say i am quite impressed by this forum and i get the feeling of a nice community of people!  I been living i…

Started by Mike Kerme

19 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Dee

Harringay Station at rush hour

Hello! Considering a move to Harringay and would appreciate some advice on transport. My partner needs to travel to Moorgate and we've hear…

Started by Helen James

24 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by Robert Pike

Moving to Hampden Road

I'm looking at properties in borough of Haringey and am wondering what Hampden Road and the general area around it is like. Does anyone hav…

Started by Bernadette Whelan

6 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Charlotte

Schools in Harringay or stroud Green and...pools

We are thinking of moving to Harringay (the ladder near Fins Park) or Stroud Green. This is based on a bit of wandering and having been pri…

Started by Hawstead56

19 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Eilidh

Langham Road, Turnpike Lane

I'm brand new to this forum - just joined as my husband and I are looking at properties in this area. We moved from New York and looking fo…

Started by Sara Rayman

32 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Robin Dennis

Moving to Harringay

Hello Harringay Online! I'm considering moving into an available flat on Duckett Rd at the end of January and wanted to say hello, Happy Ne…

Started by MTG

15 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service