Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'walking' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Haringey heritage walk on Wednesday 14 June 11am The Lea and Markfield Park

Free Haringey heritage walk on Wednesday 14 June 11am The Lea and Markfield Park The walk on 14th June starts outside Tottenham Hale tube…

Started by Liz

0 Jun 7, 2023

Wellbeing Walks in Haringey - Schedule and Newsletter

Please find attached below as a pdf the Haringey Walks newsletter for more groups and information 

Started by Liz

0 Mar 28, 2022

Haringey Walks - Free guided walks and walking advice for residents

Haringey Walks, a Haringey Council initiative is working to deliver free, guided walks to all of our Haringey residents. Advice and resourc…

Started by Liz

3 Dec 3, 2021
Reply by Lydia Walter

Save the Date: Big Bike Ride & Walk on 26 September, 10.30am

To coincide with the Great Big Green Week and to show the council there is widespread support for action on climate change, Haringey Living…

Started by Jim

0 Sep 21, 2021

follow Living Streets Haringey @haringeyliving for updates from the Liveable Neighbourhood conference

happening today at Alexandra Palace and hosted by our own LONDON BOROUGH OF HARINGEY, eg, Opening Address Cllr Joseph Ejiofor, Leader of th…

Started by Laura

7 Jul 14, 2019
Reply by Laura

What would encourage people to walk more?

Zena and I met a young man from the Czech Republic who was offered a job and accommodation in Manchester. Arriving in the city, he found th…

Started by Alan Stanton

39 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by Pav

Haringey Council Road Safety Consultation ends Sunday - my chance to rant about Wightman pavements

Input into Haringey's Sustainable Transport Works Plan which identifies the highways, street lighting maintenance and improvement programme…

Started by Liz

12 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

Part-time dog walker required

Part-time dog walker required.  Located in Bounds Green, N22. OWN CAR IS ESSENTIAL - please do not apply unless you have your own transpor…

Started by Jennifer H. Jones

0 Feb 2, 2015

Walking holiday - travel buddy wanted! Turkey, mid March - early April

Hi, I want to walk the Lycian Way in southern Turkey mid March - early April and need a travel buddy cos I can't trek on my own. I love to…

Started by AxP

1 Apr 1, 2013

Camden now proposing across the board 20mph limit

Camden has now joined Hackney & Islington in deciding to consult on a 20 mph limit http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-20617833

Started by michaelw

11 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Michael Anderson

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service