Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'walking' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

follow Living Streets Haringey @haringeyliving for updates from the Liveable Neighbourhood conference

happening today at Alexandra Palace and hosted by our own LONDON BOROUGH OF HARINGEY, eg, Opening Address Cllr Joseph Ejiofor, Leader of th…

Started by Laura

7 Jul 14, 2019
Reply by Laura

What would encourage people to walk more?

Zena and I met a young man from the Czech Republic who was offered a job and accommodation in Manchester. Arriving in the city, he found th…

Started by Alan Stanton

39 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by Pav

Haringey Council Road Safety Consultation ends Sunday - my chance to rant about Wightman pavements

Input into Haringey's Sustainable Transport Works Plan which identifies the highways, street lighting maintenance and improvement programme…

Started by Liz

12 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

Part-time dog walker required

Part-time dog walker required.  Located in Bounds Green, N22. OWN CAR IS ESSENTIAL - please do not apply unless you have your own transpor…

Started by Jennifer H. Jones

0 Feb 2, 2015

Walking holiday - travel buddy wanted! Turkey, mid March - early April

Hi, I want to walk the Lycian Way in southern Turkey mid March - early April and need a travel buddy cos I can't trek on my own. I love to…

Started by AxP

1 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by John

Camden now proposing across the board 20mph limit

Camden has now joined Hackney & Islington in deciding to consult on a 20 mph limit http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-20617833

Started by michaelw

11 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Michael Anderson

Reducing Car use

So I was dropped past the Arena Shopping centre today. A luxury, but we'd just taken the dog to the Vet and my partner wanted to pick up so…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

27 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by hob

Walk your way through the summer crush

Living Streets have launched a new walking challenge this summer to beat the crowds on public transport during the games. As well as regis…

Started by Liz

1 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Christopher Fowler

New River footpath re-opened

I was able to go for my favourite local walk today - along the New River footpath from Green Lanes (opposite the park) to Seven Sisters Roa…

Started by Maddy

18 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Air pollution alerts by text; low pollution walking routes online

A press release from Haringey Council altered me to two pollution checking services. The first offers either a web or a text based service…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 8, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2021   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service