Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'volunteers' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Community Bookshop Needs Your Help

The All Good Bookshop is a cooperative community bookshop. Unlike many other bookshops, it was set up by members of the Haringey community…

Started by The All Good Bookshop

3 Jul 27, 2023
Reply by Alan

Volunteers Wanted

Not sure if this is the right place for this. But, in order to keep the All Good Bookshop running we need volunteers. If you - or someone y…

Started by The All Good Bookshop

0 May 9, 2023

Job opportunity at Wolves Lane Nursery

Wolves Lane is recruiting! Are you passionate about creating inclusive community spaces? Do you want to help make good food accessible to…

Started by Stephanie

0 May 2, 2019

Future of Tottenham Theatre

See our first production of Tull at Bernie Grant Arts Centre on 18th July.  Join in a discussion on future of Tottenham Theatre - tottenham…

Started by Lynda J

3 Jul 11, 2014

Alexandra Palace are looking for Park Volunteers

Park Volunteers   Who we are:   The Alexandra Palace and Park Charitable Trust (APPCT) is a statutory charity set up by the London Borough…

Started by Mel

3 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by HarringayBirder

A further call for volunteers, from now until July.

Railway Fields is a small local nature reserve situated just off Green Lanes, opposite Harringay Green Lanes Station. It is a beautiful 1 h…

Started by NIck and Lizzy

0 May 30, 2014

Crowd fund compost!

When you pass Stroud Green Library  on Stapleton Hall Road, you see a well-kept  food growing space and there's more of it behind the Libra…

Started by Mary Hogan

7 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Caroline

Psychology Research: can you spare 5 minutes to fill in a questionnaire?

Hello I hope this is the right area for this kind of post -- please redirect me, if it isn't  As part of my postgraduate project, I'm resea…

Started by Jo

2 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Jo

Become a Big Mac Olympic volunteer

If you would like to be one of 70,000 Olympic volunteers you can apply from Sept 15th. But don't think for a minute you'll be getting a co…

Started by matt

9 Jul 31, 2010

The Alternative Rich List

Came across this item this morning - a promo by what looks like a public sector recuiter, but nonetheless interesting. An 'alternative ric…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 30, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service