Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'video' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wanted: working camcorder for a student film project

Bit of a long shot but does anyone have a working camcorder/small video recorder in a bottom drawer that they would be willing to give away…

Started by Liz

2 Mar 29
Reply by Liz

Looking for a pro/competent amateur videographer/editor

Hello there. I'm a chef, looking to make some instructional cookery videos for an online course. I'm wondering if there's anyone out there…

Started by Clare Heal

1 Mar 10, 2021
Reply by Ben

DSLR and/or Video Camera bag For Sale - Large sized Bellingham bag £65 Hardly used

Hardly used and in good condition. Will take two DSLR camera bodies and numerous lenses etc..Two large front pockets and inner dividers. Re…

Started by Barbara

0 Aug 8, 2019

Free! Hitachi Video player/recorder offered

Just one more try to see if someone might like this rather old piece of technology.

Started by Ruth

3 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Sylvia morgan

The View shoots video on the Ladder

Thought you might find this amusing. Scottish band The View shot parts of their new video for "Under The Rug" on the Ladder. Harringay Pass…

Started by Anette

1 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Lydia R

Need a short Vine or video making - job for a teen?

I need someone to make a short video or Vine for me to share on Facebook. I want it to be like the ones shared by Sheepig on their Facebook…

Started by Sophie Smith

1 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

TV with DVD & Video player - good working order (FREE)

Before it goes to the recycling centre, just wondering if anyone is in need of a fully functioning Toshiba Television with built in DVD pla…

Started by anna g

4 May 27, 2014
Reply by anna g

Grab a cup of tea, sit back ... and enjoy our latest video.

We've spent some time creating a video to show our projects and goals for 2012-2013. Including interviews with volunteers, friends and some…

Started by Living Under One Sun

2 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by gbee

Looking for a small studio to rent

Hi, Im a local (n17) video artist looking for a small studio to rent in the area.   Something secure and somewhere I can make moderate nois…

Started by Jude

6 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Jude

Lose yourself in Lost London

A treasure trove of footage of a long gone London from the BFI with 30 videos including footage from 1896, a night out for the Lambeth boys…

Started by Liz

1 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service