Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'veolia' (102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

re-cyling collections Hornsey

Does anyone know if the re-cyling's going to be collected tomorrow? It should have been picked up this morning but I got home to find it al…

Started by Jo Preddy

2 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Jo Preddy

Do you receive garden waste bags from Veolia as requested?

Does anyone have any problem receiving recycling related items from Veolia?  Veolia took over the services to do with recycling for the cou…

Started by Kotoko OS

17 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Kotoko OS

Getting rid of bulky waste for free

For those who've missed this:     Call 020 8885 7700    

Started by Hugh

10 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

Veolia, the rag and bone men and subtlety

At 6:30am this morning I heard, from quite a way off, a large lorry barreling down my street and over the humps at high speed making quite…

Started by John McMullan

3 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Charlotte

ReStore Community projects, Veolia, and Haringey Council have teamed up to offer a new furniture reuse service.

ReStore Community projects, Veolia, and Haringey Council have teamed up to offer a new furniture reuse service. ReStore Community Projects…

Started by Andy Newman

0 Dec 6, 2011

ReStore partnership with Veolia aims to supply Haringey with quality 'recycled' furniture

Tottenham based charity ReStore have announced their new partnership with Veolia to divert up to 30 collections of good quality reusable or…

Started by Liz

0 Dec 2, 2011

Bingate: terrible service from Veolia

At the beginning of September, our large green food waste bin went missing from the front of the house. It's happened a few times before, a…

Started by folko ono

4 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by tigha

Above and beyond the call of duty indeed

A shout-out for Alan, Veolia roadsweeper in Crouch End. Having been seduced again by the coffee and chocolate fondant cake in Coffee Circus…

Started by Hugh

10 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by dawnage

Veolia blamed by NZ Government for World Cup transport fiasco

Who would have thought that the long arms of that paragon of corporate virtue, Veolia, stretched to the windy isles of the Antipodes. More…

Started by John McMullan

0 Sep 12, 2011

Raleigh Rd now used by Haringey Council HGVs.

So after a comment by local Councillor Alan Stanton asking about whether my work on Lausanne Rd had just pushed HGV traffic elsewhere I tho…

Started by John McMullan

14 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service