Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'train noise' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rumbling tube noise from Victoria Line

Hi there, I live near Seven Sisters Road/St Ann's Road right above the Victoria Line. Recently I have noticed a rumbling, vibrating noise c…

Started by Alfred Jahn

21 Aug 28, 2020
Reply by Joe

Something changed with train lines? Hearing trains at Florence Road since last week

Neverhwrd trains while in my flat but for the last week or so - can hear them in the wvenings every few minutes. Not very loud but still. I…

Started by Anka

17 Jun 9, 2017
Reply by Anka

Whats it like Living with Train Tracks at the end of your garden?

Hi I just wondered if anyone had any honest feedback on living with train tracks at the end of your garden. I guess it depends on how big t…

Started by Dee

9 May 8, 2017
Reply by Dee

Moving to Uplands Road - train noise? Industrial estate concerns?

Hi all! We are moving to Crouch End area, most likely Uplands Road, and I wanted to ask about train noise. Is it clearly audible from the W…

Started by Christine

2 Jul 18, 2016

A Noisy Christmas from Network Rail

Previous postings on HoL (here) have provided information about Network Rail work due to take place over Christmas which will affect reside…

Started by Konrad B

2 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Amy Nicholls

Night time train siding noise

Is there anyone around that lives down Wightman Road being kept awake by the noise from the railway sidings.  Last night went all through t…

Started by Juliawoo

9 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Marc Allen

Train noise on Warham Road?

Hi,  I know this has been discussed in an earlier blog from 2013 but just wanted to see if anyone could give us an update.  We are in the p…

Started by Dominik

8 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Dominik

Update on train "screeching" on track behind Wightman Road

Just an update on the issue of the "screeching" trains on the railway track behind Wightman Road. I have been in correspondence again with…

Started by Karen Alexander

2 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Dominik

Train noise on Wightman road?

I am in the process of buying a flat on Wightman Rd (train track side near Harringay rail) and have just come across a discussion on here a…

Started by Kate

4 Apr 26, 2013

Train wheel screeching on railway behind Wightman Road.

Cllr Schmitz and I visited the Depot before Christmas last year. One of the things I brought up with the First Group managers was the ongoi…

Started by Karen Alexander

40 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Glenn Wallis

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service