Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'traffic' (376)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Police Called to Punch-up in Sainsbury's Car Park"

Don't hold me to the truth of this, but my neighbour just knocked on my door to tell me that he's just seen a punch-up in Sainsbury's car p…

Started by Hugh

17 Mar 26, 2008
Reply by Anette

Minor traffic disruption

For the information of site users the Harringay United Church are having a march tomorrow along Green Lanes to Endymion Road and then back…

Started by Harringay SNT

1 Mar 20, 2008
Reply by Hugh

More Details about the next Ladder Traffic Generator

Hale Village is changing face of Tottenham

Started by Hugh

7 Mar 6, 2008
Reply by matt

The Council take the Traffic Bull by the Horns........or was that the mouse?

This from Haringey Council's website today: Haringey Bans Turn in New Road Safety Scheme Monday 18 February 2008 Motorists will be banned…

Started by Hugh

3 Feb 18, 2008
Reply by Alison P

An Open Letter to Brain Haley about the Harringay CPZ & Sainsbury's Traffic

Dear Councillor Haley, You will remember last year that there was significant opposition to the proposed changes to the Green Lanes CPZ by…

Started by Hugh

3 Feb 5, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Time to Tackle the Ladder Traffic Issue? - Policewoman cut out of vehicle after collision caused by car speeding down Ladder road

Last week a car speeeding down a Ladder road ran into the side of a police car travelling along Green Lanes on an emergency call. I am told…

Started by Hugh

26 Feb 2, 2008

"Ladder Residents Happy with Traffic on the Ladder" - It's Official!

Some while back I wrote to a number of the councillors about traffic on the Ladder. The usual deafening silence from Mr "Traffic" Hayley wa…

Started by Hugh

8 Jan 25, 2008
Reply by Anna

Anyone else make the mistake or driving to Sainsbury's today (Saturday)?

Complete chaos! The car park was almost completely gridlocked - apparently it had been like that for most of the day. 30 - 45 miniute exit…

Started by Hugh

13 Jan 18, 2008
Reply by Liz

Update on the Ladder CPZ (sort of).......

.........sort of because apparently confusion reigns supreme. One resident was told by a traffic warden the other day that the new hours ar…

Started by Hugh

1 Jan 12, 2008
Reply by Bob Ruggles

If you think you're doing the weekend shop at Sainsbury's this weekend, think again!

I'm not sure how well it's been publicised, but I didn't know till one of the cashiers mentioned it; Sainsbury's Harringay is closing down…

Started by Hugh

3 Dec 29, 2007
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service