Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'to' (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Small three bed house available to rent between Wood Green and Bounds Green (N22 8PA)

Hi. I am looking for working, professional tenants for a small three bed house. It is in a quiet location called Finsbury Road, Wood Green,…

Started by Neil

0 Jul 29, 2015

A to Z of 'Tottenham Regeneration'

I have compiled some of the information about Haringey Council's regeneration activities into an A-Z. I welcome hearing what you think the…

Started by Martin Ball

14 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by Zena Brabazon

Looking to rent home during renovations in aug/sept

We are couple with a toddler looking to rent locally while we have some work done on the house. We are looking to rent a home from august…

Started by HarringayFamily

2 Jul 23, 2015
Reply by HarringayFamily

2 Sunny rooms to let in houseshare, Seven Sisters. Mature long term tenants preferred. Ref needed. Deposit required. Rent £350 and £400 per month, bills extra.

Started by Candy

4 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Marc B

Looking to move to get into a good school?

Hi there, I know this is a popular subject amongst families - and I am looking for some case studies for a project I'm working on.  I need…

Started by Jo W

3 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by gabster

ROOM TO LET IN UMFREVILLE ROAD

We are looking for a housemate to share our lovely home on Umfreville rd, at the bottom of the ladder. We are 3 men and 1 woman in our late…

Started by Tessa Gillett

1 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Geraldine B

Room needed urgently

Hi  My friend is desperately looking for a room to rent.  He has to move out of his current place by 18th Dec and is looking for anywhere…

Started by bamako

0 Dec 7, 2014

Room to let on Ladder

I have a lovely bright newly decorated room overlooking the garden in my 3 bedroom house on Effingham Road. Its available now for one perso…

Started by bamako

0 Sep 3, 2014

4 Day 'Learn to Swim' Course

Places still available on our 4 day crash course - perfect to boost swimming confidence before a family holiday. Dates Thursday 24th July t…

Started by Selkie Swim School

0 Jul 11, 2014

Room offered to rent

Hi neighbours I have a nice double room to rent out if you know anyone who might be interested.  This can be short or long term (min one mo…

Started by Levi

7 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by klaud

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service