Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'third space' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UnLibrary winning the Crouch End coffee price wars

Back in June Harringay Online broke the earth-shatteringly important news of the Crouch End Coffee Price Wars. It has since been picked up…

Started by Hugh

2 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Philip

Haringey to be congratulated for Library Service Statement

HARINGEY Council is to be congratulated for its statement yesterday about its commitment to our library service. This is in contrast to the…

Started by Clive Carter

35 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

What would your ideal third place look like?

A "third place for Harringay" has been a recurring theme on the site . The most basic definition of a third place is social surroundings se…

Started by Liz

19 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by RuthE

Council to research effects of Gambling Act

This from Haringey Council's Website: Haringey Council is commissioning research on the effects of the Gambling Act 2005 and its impact on…

Started by Hugh

24 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Omotn

A Solution for The Curzon Cinema Building?

If we can ever release the historic Premier Electric / Curzon from the grip of the current religious group who refuse to talk to their neig…

Started by Hugh

28 Jun 16, 2010

Ning Network for Third Spaces

Just got an invite to an event via the Spacemakers' Network which brings together folk with an interest in promoting/developing Third Spaces

Started by Hugh

1 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Update on those empty shops...........

Following my post a couple of months ago on using empty spaces as creative places (and other subsequent discussions), The Guardian today…

Started by Hugh

2 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Liz

Still Got My Hankerin' for that Third Space in Harringay

And today I read: Community Asset programme makes first commitment The first award from a £30 million fund to help community-led groups a…

Started by Hugh

1 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by anne barwick

A "Third Place" for Harringay - here's a kinda sorta what a few locals have discussed

Yes it's in the USA. No, it's not exactly what the discussions I've been involved in or heard of have been about. But it's one interesting…

Started by Hugh

15 Aug 14, 2008
Reply by matt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service