Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'term' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bright, spacious 1 bed flat for short term let Jan 2020

Hi there! Anyone seeking short term stay in the area, in the period mid Jan to mid March? Minimum 2 weeks, max 7 weeks.  Located in the Gar…

Started by Ruth

0 Oct 24, 2019

Room needed for 3ish weeks (professional person)

Hello, A friend is looking for a short let room to start asap whilst work is done on her home. Please give her a call if you have / know o…

Started by Tara Curtis

2 Nov 11, 2018
Reply by Tara Curtis

One bed flat needed for November

Hello there, My wife and I need to move out of our house for a month or two and are looking for a short term rent for November and possibl…

Started by Nigel Lister

1 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by Kevin Nicholson

WANTED: Short term flat rental for professional couple

Hi all, We are a professional couple looking to rent a studio-1 bed flat from September/October onwards in the Harringay area for approx 2…

Started by Sam

0 Jul 31, 2015

WANTED:short term double room/flat for older parents visiting in late May

Hi, My 65+ parents are visiting May 15-June 2 and their air Bnb might be falling through. We are looking for somthing anywhere between Tu…

Started by HarringayFamily

7 Mar 14, 2015
Reply by HarringayFamily

2 double rooms for let in lovely historic family home

Hi,we're letting 2 double rooms (each for single occupancy) in our home. There is the garden view room that's tastefully refubished and has…

Started by Tina S

2 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by Tina S

Half term Haringey fun

School’s out for the February half term next week; but there’s plenty to keep children and young people busy in Haringey during the week lo…

Started by Pressdesk at Haringey Council

1 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Liz

Nice house offered for 5 weeks short term let

Nice house in Harringay offered for 5 weeks short term let between 27th July - 27th August. Provided fully furnished with all facilities ne…

Started by Ian

0 Jun 15, 2013

Looking for short term let for 3 months from beg April, £900 per month all inclusive

Hi there, I'm trying to help a friend of mine and her sister find a small studio flat in the area and wondered if anyone on Harringay Onlin…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Mar 2, 2013

short term let wanted

Hi, I am new to 'posting' so please bear with me! My partner and I have just moved to London and are staying with friends whilst looking to…

Started by Sue Bowles

0 Dec 7, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service