Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'st ann's redevelopment' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

By the People for the People - Building Housing on St Ann's - Open House

I've been very impressed with the professional approach taken by a group of locals who are raising funding to buy the St Ann's site. Their…

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 7, 2016

Locals Show Strong Support For Taking Charge of St Ann's Development

Yesterday 100 local people turned out at two meetings which aim to start a process to claw back control of the huge housing development o…

Started by Hugh

8 Nov 11, 2015
Reply by RTDR

St Ann's Hospital consultation, Wednesday 4th November

We have two important dates coming up soon for the St Ann's Redevelopment Trust. On Wednesday 4th November we will be holding two consulta…

Started by Vanessa Rickett

1 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by jane

A new START for St Ann's Hospital?

Join us in creating a community plan for St. Ann’s Hospital site I am posting this on behalf of St Ann's Redevelopment Trust (START).  We a…

Started by Geoff Amabilino

3 Sep 26, 2015
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

Local Group Kicks off Community Planning Campaign for St Ann's Hospital

Half the St Ann's site is now empty and unused With the developer's axe coming closer by the day and fully half of the St Ann's Hospital s…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Pav

Time running out to object to St Ann's Hospital sell off - respond by 6th March

If you want to object to the planning application to sell off two-thirds of St Ann's hospital, you'll need to act before the 6th March.  Th…

Started by Liz

2 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by tigha

St Anns Hospital Sell OFF - did you know?

I've had problems adding comment on the proper events page, IT defeats me, so have cut, pasted and edited. I really just wanted to say that…

Started by re johnson

21 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by re johnson

St Ann's Hospital Planning Application Now Online

I haven't had a chance to look yet, but it's clear that the presence of this major development will be made felt locally. The image abov…

Started by Hugh

45 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Rod Wells

Stop St Ann's Sell-off Meeting Organised

From the Haringey Needs St Ann's Campaign: Barnet Enfield and Haringey Mental Health Trust want to sell off two-thirds of NHS land at St An…

Started by Hugh

20 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Robin Dennis

Sale of St Ann's Police Station on the Cards?

St Ann's Police Station: a kind of exterior charm?   I had an unconfirmed report yesterday that with the current squeeze on police funding…

Started by Hugh

10 Aug 17, 2014
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service