Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'sainsbury's' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

update on arena traffic

I was recently told by Sainsbury's that they were planning to open a second exit from the Arena via Finsbury Park Avenue. I was worried tha…

Started by Takaokagiejin

2 Apr 11, 2008
Reply by GN8

News on Some Truly Radical and Imagintive thinking on the Sainsbury's Traffic Disaster

They caused it between them, Sainsbury's, the Arena and the bumbling Council. Sainsburys and the Arena are profiting. And this is the best…

Started by Hugh

50 Apr 7, 2008
Reply by Anette

"Police Called to Punch-up in Sainsbury's Car Park"

Don't hold me to the truth of this, but my neighbour just knocked on my door to tell me that he's just seen a punch-up in Sainsbury's car p…

Started by Hugh

17 Mar 26, 2008
Reply by Anette

Beware if you've been using Finsbury Park Avenue to Park for Sainsbury's

A wonderfully kind minicab driver just saved me £125 when I was parking up in FP Avenue. It's a private road and, unsurprisingly, they've j…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 24, 2008

An Open Letter to Brain Haley about the Harringay CPZ & Sainsbury's Traffic

Dear Councillor Haley, You will remember last year that there was significant opposition to the proposed changes to the Green Lanes CPZ by…

Started by Hugh

3 Feb 5, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Anyone else make the mistake or driving to Sainsbury's today (Saturday)?

Complete chaos! The car park was almost completely gridlocked - apparently it had been like that for most of the day. 30 - 45 miniute exit…

Started by Hugh

13 Jan 18, 2008
Reply by Liz

If you think you're doing the weekend shop at Sainsbury's this weekend, think again!

I'm not sure how well it's been publicised, but I didn't know till one of the cashiers mentioned it; Sainsbury's Harringay is closing down…

Started by Hugh

3 Dec 29, 2007
Reply by Hugh

From Sustainable Haringey: leafleting against plastic bags at Harringay Sainsbury's

Just to let you know that some of us will be handing out leaflets outside Harringay Sainsbury's over the next few Saturdays, encouraging pe…

Started by HoL Site Admin

3 Dec 18, 2007

Sainsbury's Traffic

Here is a reply I have recived to a letter I wrote to Councillor Hayley with some observations about the Sainsbury's traffic and some sugge…

Started by Hugh

12 Dec 8, 2007
Reply by Hugh

Update from Sainsbury's

See attached letter circulated to residents nearby Sainsbury's about forthcoming works and completion dates .

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 26, 2007

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service