Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

If you think you're doing the weekend shop at Sainsbury's this weekend, think again!

I'm not sure how well it's been publicised, but I didn't know till one of the cashiers mentioned it; Sainsbury's Harringay is closing down for a week to finish off their internal refurb.

The store will be closing at 6 pm this Friday, 16th Nov and not re-opening until 9 next Thursday, 22nd Nov. Great excuse to overspend at Waitrose Holloway then.

(Is it just me or does the store seem to have got a lot busier over the 6 months or so?)

Tags for Forum Posts: Sainsbury's Story, sainsbury's, shopping, traffic

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for this Hugh! I didn't know. Yes the area and the store have got busier. Nightmare on weekends which are best avoided.
Now that the new and refurbished store has opened, has anyone else noticed how utterly impossible it is to get out of the carpark? Any ideas why? Is it just the increase in customers, or is it a serious planning error on Sainsbury's part? I can't shop there anymore, as it takes me a good 20 min to get out of the car park. And before you say I should walk: I know, but this is my weekly shop, there is no way I can carry all that home.
There is hope on te horizon Annette - see this forum post - Sainsbury's Traffic

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service