Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'safety' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Manhole opening broken at Cavendish and Green Lanes

I arrived at the scene this evening (Sunday) at 16:16 just as an older lady had hurt her leg badly when the manhole cover she walked over o…

Started by CanadianMichael

6 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Joseph Boyle

Harringay Passage audit

A few weeks ago, Liz, Hugh, Adam and I carried out an audit of Harringay Passage with Chris Barker from Haringey Safer Streets.  It only to…

Started by Michael Anderson

19 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Endymion Road Crime

I see all the 'Safer Neighbourhood' and 'Neighbourhood Watch' signs but they seem to do no good. We were burgled back in May, it was daytim…

Started by Saltpig Canteen

6 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Saltpig Canteen

Saving power - off/on/off/on

Has anyone some expertise about power saving from devices — motion sensors? — which automatically switch-off lights when there's no activit…

Started by Alan Stanton

13 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Michael Anderson

Chestnuts Park this morning

Anyone know what happened in Chestnuts Park last night / this morning ?   The area around the northern-most gate on Blackboy Lane was cordo…

Started by h4k

0 Jun 29, 2011

Cycle accident Camden road (A503)

Hi All, Just passed an accident that had closed Camden road. Looks like a Lorry has taken out a cyclist while turning left. All I saw was t…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

8 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Liz

Dangerous crossing, Warham Road

I was going to put this in the Warham Residents, but I figured others who walk the Passage might want to comment I'm talking about this on…

Started by Liz

37 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Liz

Safety Survey at Manor House

Over the next week or so we will be conducting a passenger safety survey at Manor House Tube station; if you see us please spend a couple o…

Started by British Transport Police

0 Jul 3, 2010

Attempted burglary on Cavendish Road

Hi everyone   I just wanted to let everyone know of a scam that we fell victim to this weekend. On Friday we had someone ring our doorbell…

Started by Rachel Fisher

9 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Maddy

Routes to Play : children's safety to and from play areas

It's great to have lots of lovely open spaces and parks but that is only part of the story when it comes to helping kids to play. Traffic…

Started by Liz

0 Oct 12, 2009

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service