Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'rubbish collection' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Corrected waste collection calendar for Wednesday Week A

To save me wondering which waste collection week was which, for the first time in my life, I actually put the waste collection calendar on…

Started by Hugh

13 Apr 14, 2021
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Rubbish collectors

The bins have just been collected, and in the process a considerable amount of rubbish was spilled over my front path, the pavement and the…

Started by Maddy

5 Nov 26, 2020
Reply by Hugh

RUBBISH AROUND TURNPIKE LANE TUBE/FROME ROAD/WESTBURY AVE

PLEASE JOIN ME .... WE NEED MORE VOICES .... to complain about rubbish collection and the state of the streets around Turnpike Lane Tube.  …

Started by Jackie Chambers

11 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Jackie Chambers

Refuse Hell

Dear Community, Is anyone else still experiencing nightmares with Haringey's new refuse/recycling collection over one year on?  Here on Mil…

Started by Christopher Riley

23 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Haringey Cat

Recycling collection (lack of it)

Over two weeks now since they last collected the recycling in our road - which quite frankly is taking the proverbial. Anyone got any idea…

Started by Harringay Birder

10 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Anette

Get ready to RECYCLE!

Boring Talking to the Veolia crew last night about recycling in the borough (sorry outreach team I know I am excessively interested in wast…

Started by Liz

7 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Michael Anderson

'War ' on litter announced. Mrs Litter raises an eyebrow...

From the council website: Haringey Council has launched one of its biggest ever environmental campaigns by doubling or trebling street clea…

Started by Liz

3 Jun 6, 2008
Reply by Maddy

Getting your road cleaned up after the rubbish has been collected

If when you step out of your house on the morning when your bins are emptied ,you are find that the road is covered in litter then do somet…

Started by Liz

3 May 31, 2008
Reply by Anette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service