Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'royal mail' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Post Office planning closure of Harringay sorting office

Residents are expressing their anger at Post Office is plans to close the Harringay sorting office. There's been a sorting office in Harr…

Started by Hugh

20 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Hugh

P O Sorting Office change of use plans published

From the LBH Planning list, notice re change of use of the Arena sorting office to retail.  Open for comments now. No info re where the sor…

Started by pamish

4 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Maddy

Post problems anyone?

This isn't the first time this has happened in the last year, but the blatancy of this one has irritated me more than usual: had an envelop…

Started by Jen Wallis

2 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Jen Wallis

Mail delivery on the Ladder

For the past couple of weeks I've received hardly any mail and  when I get mail it's mail meant to be delivered at another address in Harri…

Started by B

9 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Tessa

A Post about Post!! Are you waiting for a letter that never arrives?

Here on Warham Road we're getting increasingly concerned about the number of letters received for Wightman Road and we're guessing vice ver…

Started by RussellV

30 May 9, 2011

Missing Mail

Dear Harringay Ladder residents, we've think we might have a problem with official mail (e.g bills, statements) not being delivered - parti…

Started by Harringay

15 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Anette

Postal deliveries

We haven't had any post since Tuesday and I am expecting things. Has anyone else in Seymour Road had any post?

Started by Tina

10 Jan 14, 2010

Harringay to Oxford, via Holland (aka What's with the postal service at the moment)

I sent two birthday cards last Tuesday, posted in the same post box (one on Green Lanes by the Post Office) to the same address in Oxford (…

Started by Alison P

6 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by matt

Pints and parcel delivery at the local pub

The UK's Royal Mail makes some 40 million unsuccessful first-time delivery attempts per year, causing no end of hassle for the consumers…

Started by Hugh

4 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Elin

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service