Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'restaurant' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lovely summer meal in Moka garden

Just wanted to do a quick shout out about weekend evening meals at Moka. The food is delicious, inventive and reasonably priced and the gar…

Started by Jo W

2 Jul 1, 2017
Reply by AB

Great Italian in Hornsey

Went to LA GIOCONDA on Hornsey High Street on Saturday night. It is just down the road from the Great Northern Railway Tavern. Really lovel…

Started by LOUISA LIVERMORE

4 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

Would love a space to run a weekend pop up restaurant. Ideally in green lanes but any where in need of a good roast dinner

We are a couple that make the best Sunday roasts!!!! The whole thing is made from scratch with including the puddings... We would just st…

Started by Dantheman

7 May 20, 2016
Reply by Milda Rami

What's the most interesting place to eat in the area?

What's the most interesting place to eat in the area? Graze or dinne? Tapas or full blown 3 course? Has to have 1: interesting / really nic…

Started by Katey Walter

25 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Kieran Cullen

Sacro Cuore Pizza comes to Crouch End on Monday

I moved to Harringay from Kilburn and I've just found out my favourite pizza restaurant has followed me! Highly recommended (esp the Tartu…

Started by LondonN4

0 Jan 22, 2016

Vietnamese restaurant on Green Lanes - can we crowd fund it????

I don't know about anyone else, but I am taunted everyday by the still unopened Vietnamese restaurant by the Salisbury pub.  What is going…

Started by Jo W

1 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Sarah

Buonissimo Italian Restaurant.

I recently ate at Buonissimo West Green road(corner of Harringay Rd N15). I ordered scallope alla Milanese and the lady had Spaghetti with…

Started by Toni Ramon Gallo

1 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Ian Craine

Ideas for premises for a new pub in Tottenham?

Hi, just throwing this out to get some ideas.... Does anyone know of any buildings for sale/with the lease due/that could be for sale that…

Started by Nez

7 May 23, 2015
Reply by JJ B

Come to the KABARET - exciting new Cafe/ Bar/ venue opens in Wood Green

Exciting news - on 1st September Kabaret the new Cafe/Bar @ Karamel, 4 Coburg Road, N22 6UJ - opens its doors! Kabaret will offer an imagin…

Started by Louise Wallis

0 Aug 31, 2014

Pizza Pleasure

I know others have already posted about the (fairly) recently opened Durazzo Italian restaurant on Green Lanes but having finally made it i…

Started by graemeTP

1 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by Noemi Franco

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service