Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'railway' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tweaks to Plevna/Ermine proposed development

Re the proposed development of 158 dwellings on the 'waste land' on the railway embankments at Plevna Crescent and Ermine Road, in St Anns,…

Started by pamish

1 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by pamish

Breaking news - Cllrs Kober and Goldberg don't like ugly slabby building design

The news we have been waiting for - at last a dip into the taste of the Dear Leader and her Beloved Follower. They both object, as Seven Si…

Started by pamish

20 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

Train wheel screeching on railway behind Wightman Road.

Cllr Schmitz and I visited the Depot before Christmas last year. One of the things I brought up with the First Group managers was the ongoi…

Started by Karen Alexander

40 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Glenn Wallis

Amazonian scale tree clearances on our railway embankment?

Yes, I know, rather a Daily Mail style of a headline. I changed it half way through writing having come across this picture of work going…

Started by Hugh

28 May 28, 2011

Gresley and Bittern through Harringay tomorrow [sat. 18th]

It'll be early: http://www.uksteam.info/tours/t10/t1218c.htm or late.  If it's snowing it'll be spectacular.  

Started by WightmanPaul

0 Dec 17, 2010

New Plant Species Discovered in Harringay

Welcome to 2008 - and whilst we're all celebrating rebirth and things starting anew, a bit of tradition; another in my long line of useless…

Started by Hugh

4 Jun 6, 2008

What is all that work at Hornsey station about?

I noticed that they're doing some work at Hornsey station, on the Harringay side. What's all that about? One idea I had, although I hope…

Started by John McMullan

5 Apr 25, 2008
Reply by John McMullan

Good News on Harringay Station.......

.........possibly. This from the London Connections blog: Finsbury Park and Harringay are candidates for the National Station Improvement…

Started by Hugh

0 Mar 2, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service