Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'police' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Connaught House - Save our homes

21 FAMILIES WHO LIVE AT CONNAUGHT HOUSE, MUSWELL HILL ARE BEING MADE HOMELESS The Metropolitan Police are planning to make 21 families hom…

Started by Colinloves

107 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Colinloves

Haringey Gets New Top Cop

Haringey's new police Commander, Nigerain born Victor Olisa Haringey is to get a new police commander in March this year after Chief Super…

Started by Hugh

5 Feb 1, 2013

Anyone know what is happening at the bottom of Wightman Road this morning?

Passed by just before 7am and the Police had cordoned off the stretch between Burgoyne and Atterbury Roads.  No sign of a car crash or anyt…

Started by Michael Anderson

29 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Anna T

Mugging on Allison Road, 6.30pm on Monday night

On Monday night I was mugged by a large white man in his thirties, who tore my necklace from my neck and ran off, leaving me very shaken. T…

Started by Jo W

2 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by JulieB

What happened tonight on Green Lanes between Fairfax and Effingham??

It was around 6:45pm and there were about 4 police cars and an ambulance on the ladder side of Green Lanes.  From a distance, it looked lik…

Started by Michelle

0 Feb 20, 2012

35 full police vans on our side of the park

What's that all about?! I asked if I should be worried and they replied "You're probably in the safest part of London right now". Do you re…

Started by Splinx

21 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

Chestnuts Park this morning

Anyone know what happened in Chestnuts Park last night / this morning ?   The area around the northern-most gate on Blackboy Lane was cordo…

Started by h4k

0 Jun 29, 2011

BTP now on Twitter

Just thought I'd let you know that BTP is now on Twitter, @btp_uk.  There is just one account for the whole BTP, so it's not particularly f…

Started by British Transport Police

1 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Riot police battle youths in Hornsey High Street mayhem

http://www.hornseyjournal.co.uk/news/riot_police_battle_youths_in_hornsey_high_street_mayhem_1_832311  

Started by WightmanPaul

4 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Ed Gorman

Safer Neighbourhood teams facing cuts

The BBC reports that the Met have warned that the number of safer neighbourhood police in London may be reduced by almost half. More

Started by Liz

7 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Billy Hole

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service