Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'parking' (181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Traffic wardens coming back Tuesday?

So far unconfirmed and nothing on Haringey website, but apparently parking enforcement will be restarting from next Tuesday.  A friend saw…

Started by Maddy

9 May 29, 2020
Reply by Emma

Haringey Suspends Parking Restrictions for the Duration of the Crisis

If I'm reading today's council briefing right, Haringey is no longer enforcing on-street parking restrictions in order to allow emergency h…

Started by Maddy

26 Apr 4, 2020
Reply by JulieB

Residential CPZ parking suspended?

Hello all. Is there any truth in the rumour that Residential CPZ parking has been suspended in the borough due to the Coronavirus outbreak?…

Started by Al

2 Mar 31, 2020
Reply by Al

Haringey Reveals that Loss of Resident Parking Driven by Traders' Desire for More Customer Parking

N.B. As I understand it, this proposal is not coronavirus related. It would be a permanent change and was proposed prior to the current cri…

Started by Hugh

15 Mar 27, 2020
Reply by AndrewAW1

Looking to buy visitor parking permits

Hello all While waiting for my permanent parking permit and account set up, I need a few day visitor parking permits before the parking enf…

Started by John Fogarty

4 Mar 27, 2020
Reply by rebecca

Residents' parking changes, Green Lanes A CPZ

The shared use (residents permits and 'pay by phone') parking places adjacent to Green Lanes will be changed to 'pay by phone' only - resid…

Started by Gordon T

3 Mar 25, 2020
Reply by Hugh

Green Lanes CPZ Zones A & B

Haringey Parking Services have sent me an email this morning categorically stating that I can park my car in Zone B of the Green Lanes CPZ…

Started by Antoinette

22 Dec 21, 2019
Reply by Jane

Haringey In Top 10 Earners of Parking Revenue

Haringey is the English council with the eighth largest earnings from parking charges. English councils made a record £930 million surplus…

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 Nov 18, 2019
Reply by Hugh

Parking Permit Needed: Hornsey South CPZ

Hi All, We're moving house within the area and need a parking permit for Hornsey South CPZ if anyone here is willing to part with one? Happ…

Started by Joss M

2 Nov 16, 2019
Reply by Joss M

Visitors parking permits

hi all does anybody know if you can buy visitors parking in person at the council? im moving house this weekend and completely forgot to or…

Started by LHC

14 Nov 1, 2019
Reply by PoppyRed

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service