Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'parents' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2x Lindam Extending stair gates - perfect for narrow terrace house stairs

Our children are now navigating the stairs OK, so we don't need these anymore. They were the only one's that fitted our slightly narrow sta…

Started by Jeremy Cassidy

0 Aug 24, 2013

Air-conditioned babies

Hello Harringay parents, If you would like to meet up with other local parents, to share information or commiserate after a gruelling nigh…

Started by Amelia

4 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Amelia

Park View update

So it has been a while since our last update, but we have plenty to tell you about! The latest newsletter is out and is now available to vi…

Started by Park View

0 Apr 16, 2013

Pilates class at South Harringay Infants on Fridays at 9:30am

A bunch of us have clubbed together for a Pilates class on Fridays from 9:30am - 10:30am during term time at South Harringay Infants School…

Started by Michelle

0 Jan 25, 2013

Baby & Children First Aid

Are you looking for a baby & children first aid course? I'm a local mum that has booked a group course to keep things cheap for us all.…

Started by Emily Wood

0 Apr 25, 2012

Free helpline for parents

I work for a charity called YoungMinds and I wanted to tell fellow HOLers, especially parents, about our really useful helpline - free to a…

Started by Josephine

0 Jan 28, 2012

Downhills Primary School launches a campaign against being forced to become a sponsored academy

Stolen shamessly from the Anti-Academies Alliance: Parents, teachers and governors at Downhills Primary School, Tottenham have launched a c…

Started by Julia

1 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Julie

Can anyone recommend a good GP?

I have to find a new GP in a hurry and have not had great luck in the past. My partner and i are adopting and my SW has pointed out that my…

Started by MaryW

23 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Splinx

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service