Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'noise' (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trump in Harringay.

Unfortunately he flew over in one of the distinctive US helicopters a few minutes ago. If you would like to protest against his racist, sex…

Started by maggie

51 Jul 15, 2018
Reply by Shar

An aerial attack?

Lots of these swarming over the Ladder. Any idea what's going on? (sorry for poor pics, snapping on my phone!)

Started by Lisa

17 Jul 13, 2018
Reply by Guitar Ahead

Why don't more people complain about anti-social noise?

Someone in our street threw a humdinger of a party last night that is still going on now, with a group of people in the garden talking at t…

Started by MD

25 Jul 13, 2018
Reply by Christina Davis

Upstairs neighbour relocating bathroom above my bedroom... Thoughts?

Hello My upstairs neighbour has just sent me his proposed plan to change the layout of his flat, which includes relocation of his bathroom…

Started by Isabelle

22 Jul 2, 2018
Reply by X

Bins being emptied at 2am

Did anyone else in Pemberton Road hear a noise that sounded like bins being emptied (and lots of glass breaking) at about 2am? As it was so…

Started by Alice B

0 Jun 26, 2018

Four weekends of loud concerts in FP

That's what we have to look forward to - with a short respite on the second weekend in June. People who want to use the park in this lovely…

Started by Maddy

34 Jun 4, 2018
Reply by Gordon T

Greek church - the noisey neighbour

It baffles me how the Greek orthodox church doesn't get heaps of complaints for having loud events in such a residential area.  They regula…

Started by Sticky beak

21 May 29, 2018
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Helicopters over head.

any ideas whats occurring ? Helicopters have been circling for a while  has ww3 started ? Or is T-May on the lookout for Corbyn graffiti 

Started by Alexander

2 Apr 14, 2018
Reply by Alexander

Poor conversion - floorboards and freeholders

My downstairs neighbour and I are having problems with the floor 'boards' in the poorly converted house we live in - they're incredibly noi…

Started by Rich H

17 Mar 26, 2018
Reply by Rich H

motorbikes speeding down Harringay Road

every day from around 5.30am there are a number of motorbikes (or maybe just the same one) that speeds down Harringay Road (the part that j…

Started by Jen

25 Jan 20, 2018
Reply by Jen

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service