Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'new river path' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New River Clean-up Planning Meeting Notes

Thank you to those who attended a very successful planning meeting on Friday morning. We were most grateful to Carolina at the Manor House…

Started by Sarah - CleanupUK

0 Apr 18, 2016

New River Path through the ladder

From http://www.thameswater.co.uk/tw/common/downloads/aboutus/new-river-path-booklet.pdf 23.‘The Ladder’: between Wightman Road and Finsbur…

Started by Matt

15 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Tim

Surface of New River Path following closure

Has anyone else noticed that Thames Water have added a layer of rubble to the top of the path for the first 100 yards or so from the Hornse…

Started by Hugh

1 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Geoff

Volunteer for Big Waterways Clean Up 2012: (and spare a thought for our New River)

Big Waterways Clean Up 2012 is a London 2012 campaign to improve the East London’s waterways by July 2012. The aim is to connect Londoners…

Started by Hugh

1 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Rory Bergin

Gating the Ladder

How would you feel about gating the passage ways of the Ladder? I could be completely wrong (as I don't use the passageways) but it appears…

Started by TTTH

87 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Get Funding for your favourite walking routes around the borough

This from the Haringey Federation of Residents' Associations (HFRA): Each year Haringey Council bids to Transport for London (TfL) for fun…

Started by Hugh

9 Apr 17, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Harringay's Stretch of the New River Walk

I really appreciate the short stretch of the New River which runs from Hornsey Station up to Wightman Road between Hewitt and Allison Roads…

Started by Hugh

2 Sep 6, 2007

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service