Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'n15' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SALISBURY MANSIONS, N15. 2 bed flat for sale!

After 20 years in the area, we are selling our much loved flat and moving to a house beyond Haringey. It is a spacious purpose-built Victor…

Started by Clive Kelly

0 May 3, 2018

Found Black and White Cat Black Boy Lane N15

Hello Cat has been visiting me since last week. Keeps jumping through my first floor window. Very tame. Does not seem to be hungry so some…

Started by Georgina Sullivan

5 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by Pete

FREE offered: SodaStream machine

SodaStream (model: Play) in box, full working order, collect from N15 evenings only. NB. Box contains machine only, you will need to buy ga…

Started by Emma

1 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Emma

ANYONE TRIED NEW YOGA STUDIO - CAFE ON PHILIP LANE? WOWWWW!

WOW we have YOGA!!! Go N15!! Hooray for the area of Seven Sisters after years of being just a little too far from the Yoga classes on the L…

Started by byl999

16 Feb 16, 2016
Reply by Sarah

we are renting our one bedroom garden flat just off the Harringay Ladder

Date available: 16th December Furnishing: Partially Furnished Pets: Open to a discussion regarding pets Price: £1200 Lovely bright, spac…

Started by catherine hustler

0 Dec 2, 2014

Burglary just off Black Boy Lane, 19th February 2014

Hi all, our house on Abbotsford Avenue in N15 just across from Chestnut's Park was burgled yesterday between 2-7 PM. We assume it was more…

Started by Kelly

4 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Cecilia

How do you complain about the poor service Veolia provide?

anyone know how to complain about Veolia?  Looking at their website the only way is to 'contact us' which takes you to report dumping etc…

Started by Johnny

22 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Salsa

Seven Sisters Regeneration

I had a glossy leaflet put through my letter box this morning which looks like it covers Wards Corner and Seven Sisters Underground: www.se

Started by Inkjetpack

4 May 28, 2012
Reply by clyde

LAWRENCE ROAD - another plastic box "wonderland"?

Hi people,  Some of you may be all-for the Lawrence Road redevelopment but i am vehemently against.  After viewing BELLWAY'S proposals, i a…

Started by byl999

25 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by byl999

The Banc Resturant In West Green Road N15 is looking for local musicians and artsists

“I was in there last night & one of the owners was telling me that they’re looking for musicians to play there at weekends also for l…

Started by clyde

0 Mar 29, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service