Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'mail delivery problems' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Postie, Postie do your duty, send this to.......

We have had larger than normal amount of other people post delivered to our house recently. I usually just post it into the people houses n…

Started by TTTH

2 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Louisa Spivack

Post not arriving when posted in my nearest box.

There is a postbox at the top of Mattison, on the corner of Wightman. I've posted 5 things in it lately and not a single thing has arrived.…

Started by Paul Harding

13 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Maddy

Post problems anyone?

This isn't the first time this has happened in the last year, but the blatancy of this one has irritated me more than usual: had an envelop…

Started by Jen Wallis

2 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Jen Wallis

Fly-tipping my Postman and the Bribery Act

Dear Auntie HOL, Can someone recommend a good Bribery Lawyer (tipping). Over recent years I have been tipping our Singing (sic) Postman to…

Started by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

1 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by tigha

Mail delivery on the Ladder

For the past couple of weeks I've received hardly any mail and  when I get mail it's mail meant to be delivered at another address in Harri…

Started by B

9 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Tessa

A Post about Post!! Are you waiting for a letter that never arrives?

Here on Warham Road we're getting increasingly concerned about the number of letters received for Wightman Road and we're guessing vice ver…

Started by RussellV

30 May 9, 2011

Missing Mail

Dear Harringay Ladder residents, we've think we might have a problem with official mail (e.g bills, statements) not being delivered - parti…

Started by Harringay

15 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Anette

Postal deliveries

We haven't had any post since Tuesday and I am expecting things. Has anyone else in Seymour Road had any post?

Started by Tina

10 Jan 14, 2010

Harringay to Oxford, via Holland (aka What's with the postal service at the moment)

I sent two birthday cards last Tuesday, posted in the same post box (one on Green Lanes by the Post Office) to the same address in Oxford (…

Started by Alison P

6 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by matt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service