Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'lodger' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Room to rent wanted for mature student

A friend's son is looking for a room to rent in or around Harringay area. He's 22 and studying at London Metropolitan University. He's quie…

Started by Katie K

1 Nov 9, 2022
Reply by Inkjetpack

Large single room to rent in Beautiful Edwardian house. £600 PCM inclusive

Large single room to let in large beautiful Edwardian house in quiet road close to Turnpike Lane underground station. Share with three oth…

Started by Mandy Rowland

0 Sep 5, 2019

Bright double room, near Manor House, £155pw/£620pm

Available now - a bright and airy furnished room in a friendly family home with WiFi. It's perfect for an easygoing person looking for a mi…

Started by L Griffiths

1 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by LE-newby

Female looking for a room to rent in Wood Green, Bounds Green, Crouch End, Muswell Hill or nearby.

A female friend is in urgent need of a room to rent as her present home is unsatisfactory.  She can pay up to £115 a week. Less would be b…

Started by Neil

0 Dec 3, 2015

Lodger looking for cheap part time (1-3nights a week) room (can be box)

Hello Everyone!   I am a freelance TV assistant, living in Norfolk but often traveling up to London for work. I used to live in the area (S…

Started by Dingle

7 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by Chris

Looking for a room...

Hi, was just wondering if anyone had a room in a houseshare/needs a lodger... I'm moving out of my place at the beginning of July and would…

Started by Narayani Menon

1 May 25, 2012
Reply by Michael Walsh

room needed to rent Monday to Thursday

Hi folks I know someone looking to rent a room for Monday to Thursday from the beginning of July for 6 weeks. She goes off to work early an…

Started by h4k

0 Jun 8, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service