Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Available now - a bright and airy furnished room in a friendly family home with WiFi. It's perfect for an easygoing person looking for a minimum 2-week stay, Mon-Fri or Mon-Sun. It would suit a student, traveller or employee, short or long-term.

My house is located in a quiet neighbourhood in north London, Zone 2/3, near the Harringay Artists Warehouse District. Manor House is the nearest tube station (10 min walk) with Harringay, Seven Sisters and Finsbury Park tube/overgrounds also within shouting distance.  Buses include 29, 67, 141, 341, 253, 254, 259 and 279.

We're hoping to live with a clean and tidy, independent person. Please, no grumps!

The rent is £155pw/£620pm in advance, bills included, plus 2 weeks security deposit.

Tags for Forum Posts: lodger, n4, room, student

Views: 189

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, 

Hope you are well. We are looking for a short term let close ish to the harringay ladder as we are renovating our house. This is going to take about 5 months.  We are a professional couple both working full time in creative jobs ( textile designer and music producer). We are friendly and fully house trained :) if you might be interested in considering us then please let me know- my mobile is 07753344329, 

many thanks, 

leanne

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service