Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'local sorting offices' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Contact number for North London Delivery office, Bush Industrial Estate

I'm hoping that someone might be able to help me. I'm trying to find a contact telephone number for the lovely delivery office up near Tufn…

Started by Sharon

6 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by Graeme Holmes

New parcel collection depot

I know this doesn't effect everyone but since the collection depot closed at the harringay arena, I have to go to a remote industrial estat…

Started by cheryl

31 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by Lauren

SAVE OUR SORTING OFFICE - LATEST INFORMATION

SAVE OUR SORTING OFFICE  Having heard nothing official from Royal Mail about the imminent closure of the Tottenham Lane Sorting Office and…

Started by Lesley Ramm

3 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Emma Brown

sorting office tottenham lane n8

morning all, firstly hello, i'm new on here (lived in and around wood green for about 13 years, worked in tottenham all of that time too)..…

Started by p

9 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by christina edwards

Delivery office moving to N19

Just had a card through the door as we were out when something was delivered. On the back, it says our delivery office is moving from totte…

Started by pipplypig

26 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

Hornsey Delivery Office closure from 22nd Sept

Hi, I'm sure a lot of people are aware of this, but I only found out today, that the Hornsey Delivery Office will be moving to Tufnell Park…

Started by Anja

4 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by Hugh

Sorting Office Protests Lead to Special Parcel Delivery Arrangments in N8

Photo: © Copyright Julian Osley, via Geograph Following local protests, the Royal Mail have said that will trial a new early morning deliv…

Started by Hugh

8 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by cheryl

SAVE OUR SORTING OFFICE - SOSO

Save Our Sorting Office   Royal Mail will close our Tottenham Lane Sorting Office in September and move it to Caledonian Road at least 1 ho…

Started by Lesley Ramm

10 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Anna Maria Dipino

A first trip to the Royal Mail's Tufnell Park Parcel Collection Point

And I must say, I couldn't quite call it pleasant.  It is situated in the deep end of this industrial park which did not bother me after al…

Started by Kotoko OS

12 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Kotoko OS

Finsbury Park Royal Mail Depot closure.

Just noticed a closure sign about the N4 sorting office. I couldn't be more infuriated about this now. They're moving to the existing depot…

Started by Paul Harding

49 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service