Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'library' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Massive Cuts to Haringey Libraries on Way - Feed in to Consultation to Say No!

Happy New Year folks. Massive cuts to Haringey's libraries and library services in the pipeline. Can I remind Haringey locals that the libr…

Started by Gio Iozzi

1 Jan 4
Reply by pamish

Little Free Library for Seven Sisters

I've been thinking Chestnuts Park might be a great location for a Little Free Library and I'd be totally up for setting one up (and stockin…

Started by Emma

3 Jul 21, 2023
Reply by Sarah

Haringey Libraries: accept new Terms & Conditions before Fri Dec 2 or your membership is suspended

As Liz has posted, Haringey Libraries are joining The Libraries Consortium (TLC) giving access to loads more resources and libraries. You w…

Started by Gordon T

11 Dec 2, 2022
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

Stroud Green & Harringay Library reopens Mon 11 July

News from the library staff: "I thought you might like to know that Stroud Green & Harringay Library is reopening on Monday 11th July a…

Started by Gordon T

2 Jul 9, 2022
Reply by Gordon T

Hi-de-Hi! Butlin's-style red T-shirts to be deployed as uniforms in the Borough's Libraries? … seems not!

AT LEAST a couple of the Borough's libraries, in large part, are being converted into customer service centres. As one might expect, there…

Started by Clive Carter

28 Feb 12, 2016
Reply by Michael Anderson

THE £2m new door and LBH Sequencing

TODAY is the final day for comment about the new door that is proposed for Tottenham's main library. Yesterday morning, the Council 'Cabin…

Started by Clive Carter

4 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

Last chance to see Marcus Garvey Library, today Sunday

before it turns into a Customer Service Centre with a bit of library on the ground floor. It's being closed at 4pm today Sunday, before clo…

Started by pamish

9 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

and they say WE misrepresent THEM????????????

A spokesman from LBH was quoted tonight on a short BBC News report on the imminent closure of Marcus Garvey Library in Tottenha…

Started by pamish

63 Aug 29, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

Rally for Marcus Garvey Library, Saturday

SAVE THE DATE - MEETING AND RALLY ON SATURDAY 29TH AT 2PM The next Friends of Marcus Garvey Library meeting will take place on Saturday 29t…

Started by pamish

1 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

More on the Marcus Garvey Library scandal.

I posted earlier on HoL about the high levels of spin being applied to the pig's ear of a shambles of the mess-up that's going on at the Ma…

Started by pamish

19 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service