Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'let' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Room needed for 3ish weeks (professional person)

Hello, A friend is looking for a short let room to start asap whilst work is done on her home. Please give her a call if you have / know o…

Started by Tara Curtis

2 Nov 11, 2018
Reply by Tara Curtis

Lovely single room in stylish Edwardian house with beautiful garden to let.

I have a newly decorated and sunny single room with wooden floors and Victorian fireplace to let in my large Edwardian house which is styli…

Started by Mandy Rowland

0 Jul 18, 2018

6 bedroom home on the ladder for rent £1150pw + bills

https://www.gumtree.com/p/property-to-rent/stunningly-designed-6-bedroom-home-in-north-london-n4-long-term-let-1150pw-bills/1273836817

Started by CanadianMichael

1 Dec 8, 2017
Reply by Eloise Rees

Bicycle to let / rent for a day or so

Hello, I have a friend visiting and we wanted to take advantage of the odd sun appearance by going cycling, I only have one bike so I'm won…

Started by Cosette P. Bocanegra

2 Aug 18, 2017
Reply by Marbz

2 bed garden flat for short term let

Hello HOL, Just thought I'd try here first before going estate agent route. Anyone considering a short term let on a 2/3 bed flat with gard…

Started by snoot

0 Jul 3, 2017

SHORT LET IN N15 FROM 24/dec16 TO 5/January17 2 BED HOUSE

Hello Neighbours, We are going away for Xmas and would like to rent out our lovely, cosy 2bed house for the above  period. If you are inter…

Started by Ms Giuliana M C Pessato

0 Dec 22, 2016

Large sunny room to rent in Seven Sisters

2014-06-03%2014.28.01.jpg

Started by Candy

4 Jun 9, 2016
Reply by Edward Tattersfield

2-bed Short-Term Let Needed - starting in April 2016

Hi there, My husband and I have just moved to Harringay, but need to move out of our house for 3-5 months due to extensive renovation works…

Started by NatashaN4

4 May 24, 2016
Reply by Dina Nayeri

For rent: Entire (two-bed) flat in Stroud Green, for three months this summer

Anyone know anyone who might be interested in renting a two-bed garden flat in Stroud Green for three months this summer? From end of May u…

Started by Donna

0 Mar 12, 2016

Female looking for a room to rent in Wood Green, Bounds Green, Crouch End, Muswell Hill or nearby.

A female friend is in urgent need of a room to rent as her present home is unsatisfactory.  She can pay up to £115 a week. Less would be b…

Started by Neil

0 Dec 3, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service