Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'la vina' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

La Vina, 3 Wightman Rd now reopened - tapas AND coffee

La Vina Tapas Bar and Restaurant has reopened, after a long wait and an uncertain outlook. As well as tapas (served 1700-2200 weekdays, 140…

Started by Gordon T

17 Oct 16, 2023
Reply by KP

Old Tapas Restaurant - wightman road

Does anyone know what the old tapas restaurant on wightman road (near harringay station) is going to be. Looks like there’s been quite a bi…

Started by Lex

3 Jul 4, 2021
Reply by KP

Local restaurant 'refurbs'

Peering through the shutters at Rakkas yesterday, it looks to have been competely gutted, right through to removing the back wall. Any bets…

Started by Maddy

10 May 14, 2021
Reply by Alison P

Spanish Restaurant on Wightman

Can anyone tell me if the Spanish restaurant ( La Vina ? ) by Harringay Station on Wightman is still open ? Is still Spanish ?

Started by John D

7 Sep 27, 2018
Reply by John D

La Vina - permission refused to turn into flats

I was disturbed to hear that they were trying to turn La Vina, the Spanish restaurant, on WIghtman Road, into flats. Planning permission ha…

Started by Robin2

22 Sep 29, 2017
Reply by John McMullan

Goodbye La Vina?

Application to change to residential http://www.planningservices.haringey.gov.uk/portal/servlets/ApplicationSearchServlet?PKID=313853#

Started by Michael Anderson

11 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by Liz

La Vina Tapas

Just come back from La Vina tapas on Wightman Road. A birthday celebration, one of those 'big' numbers. The food was really good but what's…

Started by Ruth

30 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Ruth

Tapas Bar Wightman Road

To save me a possibly fruitless walk - does anybody know the opening times of the Tapas Bar by the station ?

Started by John D

7 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by John D

Anyone for cocktails?

It may come as a surprise to many of you, given that I spend so much time picking up litter and digging around in compost, that I am someth…

Started by Liz

2 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

La Vina to start opening on weekend lunchtimes

With things beginning to buzz at the southern end of Wightman Road these day and with their new deck in place, Yeliz and the team at La…

Started by Hugh

3 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Andrew Stillman

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service