Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'kfh' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Oops - Looks like Palmers Green Got our Bookies

Last year when I started the campaign against Cyprus based betting operator Tipco opening their first UK branch in Harringay, I didn't for…

Started by Hugh

0 Dec 6, 2013

New tenants found for Coliseum Shop after Campaign Blocks Bookies

After almost a year, it seems that HoL's campaign to prevent yet another bookie opening on our High street has resulted in a long-lasting s…

Started by Hugh

32 Sep 13, 2013

Coliseum Building under renewed threat of Betting shop lease

Yesterday I received the following email which I have forwarded to the GLSG and avid Lammy. So far I have heard back from Any Newman at the…

Started by Hugh

28 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Tipco Still Searching for Betting Shop Premises in Harringay

Having been elbowed out of The Coliseum, Tipico are still determined to find a premises in Harringay. We heard the word that Tipico are app…

Started by Hugh

2 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by Hugh

The Future of the "KFH Premises"

After yesterday's good news, my mind is returning to how we can all work together to find a great use for the important site at the corne…

Started by Hugh

18 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by JeremyS

Superb News: Kinleigh Folkard Hayward listen to community and stay their hand on betting shop - Thank you KfH

An update about the struggle over the Coliseum building. About half an hour ago I received the following email from KfH: Dear Hugh, Furthe…

Started by Hugh

43 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

Lammy promises to whip up 'national storm' and tarnish the KFH brand if betting shop goes ahead

News on the support for the resistance to the Salisbury Promenade betting shop. David Lammy has taken up our call for KFH to act in the c…

Started by Hugh

16 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

Tricky dealing as Kinleigh Folkard Hayward rides roughshod over community interest

The claims of estate agents Kinleigh Folkard Hayward to being upstanding corporate citizens and even community champions are ringing ver…

Started by Hugh

139 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service