Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'insulation' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Want insulation under floorboards then sanding

Am thinking of having my floorboards sanded in my living room. However before this I would like to have them taken up so some form of insul…

Started by Jenny

4 Apr 4, 2012

Five rolls of loft insulation - free for collection this week

We've just insulated our loft and have five full rolls of rockwool left over - 4 x 100mm and 1 x 170mm. If you can come and collect it this…

Started by Julia

3 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Julia

Double glazing companies and log burning fire installers - recommendations wanted - our house is too cold!

the coldest winter in 30 years and got a four week old baby to keep warm, as well as the rest of us! drastic measures called for - i even i…

Started by Jo W

6 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Jo W

Any ideas on how to best insulate floor in front room of Ladder house?

As a lot of you probably know, Ladder houses can get cold. Especially if you don't have a carpet in the front room. Which I don't want, for…

Started by Anette

21 Mar 14, 2009

Roof insulation

Brrr Cold here and we probably need to get the roof insulated. Has anyone had a standard ladder/gardens house done recently? 1) How much sh…

Started by Cml

2 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by tigha

50% off for all households on energy saving stuff - new Government initiative today

Every home in Britain will now be able to get at least 50% off a range of energy efficiency devices like loft and cavity wall insulation -…

Started by Hugh

2 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Hugh

More Local Funding Opportunities

If you fancy your chance at up to £50k to create or improve green and open spaces and the quality of life in the neighbourhood, there's Big…

Started by Hugh

5 May 27, 2008
Reply by marc garrett

Free training to help Haringey residents to reduce the carbon footprints of their homes.

Our homes account for 40% of London's carbon footprint (excluding aviation). For every £3 spent on home heating, £1 is just wasted. There a…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 15, 2007

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service