Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'homelessness' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Council awful to homeless people

I live in gorelston road n15 and park my campervan in the street. Last night I was surprised to see a letter from the council attached to…

Started by Jonathan

17 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Sarah

One way to help a rough sleeper

AT last night's Full Council meeting, the Mayor's debate was on the subject of homelessness. I mentioned a practical way to help a rough sl…

Started by Clive Carter

3 Mar 26, 2016
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

Clothes & stuff for homeless or needy

I have two bags of items to give away. Preferably to help the homeless or a family in need. The items include; 3x small towels (white &…

Started by CharlieX

2 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by CharlieX

Homeless Man at Harringay Green Lanes station

This is a tricky forum post for me... I am a compassionate person (or at least I'd like to think so) but I do not want to have to encounter…

Started by Antoinette

121 Nov 25, 2015
Reply by pvig73

Streetlink - a service for reporting and helping homelessness and rough sleepers

It is sad, but a fact, that at this time of year many of us will become very aware of homeless people living in our wards - particularly wa…

Started by Karen Alexander

31 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Michael Anderson

Haringey Hospitality Forum

The Passage in partnership with community and faith-based groups, working with homelessness and destitution in Haringey, are organising a n…

Started by Con

1 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Liz

Enfield's creative solution to housing crisis - please tell LBH

www.theguardian.com/cities/2014/sep/01/enfield-experiment-housing-problem-radical-solution  Skip the first half, jump to the section 'House…

Started by pamish

26 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by Philip

Lack of support and shelter for the homeless!

I have recently been witness to a neighbour being quite unfairly evicted from a property they had owned the lease on. I won't go into perso…

Started by Esat Karahasan

27 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by matt

Old TVs for new homes wanted for homeless young people

I work for a young people's service in Haringey and we often house homeless young people in their own accommodation. They will often have…

Started by andy

12 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Wendy McManus

Homeless man injecting outside budgens Crouch End

Hi Everyone, I haven't posted on here before, but feel this is very important. Around 45 mins ago (about 9.30pm), we saw the regular homele…

Started by Myrtle

5 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Pat C

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service