Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'hmos' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

274 Wightman Road N8 0LX

Evening There is extensive building work going on at 274 Wightman Road (N8 0LX). I was walking past today and the front door was open whil…

Started by Laura

13 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Laura

A Brieifing on HMOs from the Council

This morning I received the attached briefing from Councillor Nilgun Canver about the situation with HMOs. Nilgun mentioned that it comes a…

Started by Hugh

4 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by matt

New Report: Evidence Gathering: Housing in Multiple Occupation and possible planning responses

A new report that identifies ways to help councils manage high concentrations of Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs) was published by Hous…

Started by Hugh

1 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Alan Stanton

Anti social behaviour in Harringay (was Young people living on the ladder in HMOs)

I will go out on a limb here and say that most of the people on this site are owner occupiers concerned with (in no particular order): - "c…

Started by John McMullan

31 Mar 9, 2008
Reply by Anette

Coming Soon to a House Near You?

I have been made aware that the Ladder appears to be in the midst of something of an renewed onslaught by developers who are turning houses…

Started by Hugh

34 Feb 29, 2008
Reply by Anette

Update on Conversion of Flats to Houses on the Ladder

Following site member Dominic Rogers' recent question and my post on the conversion issue last week, the picture of the situation on this i…

Started by Hugh

1 Sep 9, 2007
Reply by Michael Anderson

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service