Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'high streets' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Campaign for 30 minutes of free parking on Green Lanes: Is this localism?

Local Lib Dems on Green Lanes last weekend (Photo via Flickr) The Harringay Traders organisation have long campaigned for cheaper parking…

Started by Hugh

37 May 6, 2014
Reply by AndrewAW1

Sustainable Haringey Criticise Lib Dems' 30 Mins Free Parking Campaign

Lib Dem Parking Campaign publicity photo   Last Autumn I questioned the wisdom of the Lib Dems' 30 mins free parking campaign. Today I noti…

Started by Hugh

22 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Haringey Council Announces Free Christmas Parking

Picture: PT Money via Flickr   Haringey Council has announced free parking for three days before Christmas. On Saturday 22 December and on…

Started by Hugh

15 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Neil

Harringay Traders to Offer Shoppers' Parking Permits

Traders on Green Lanes in Harringay will be offering shoppers who drive to Harringay free parking permits to encourage them to return to…

Started by Hugh

16 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

Consultation Documents Issued for Harringay's High Street

Further to my post last week, Haringey Council have today started a consultation for the Trader and GLA led project to spruce up Harring…

Started by Hugh

151 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by hob

Council to Review Parking charges for Harringay Shoppers

Traffic along Green Lanes in Harringay. (Picture by James Stewart. Used under a Creative Commons Licence) Parking charges on Green Lanes a…

Started by Hugh

7 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

Suddenly everyone’s asking me about my town centre

Over the last few weeks there appear to been a slew of consultations about our town centre in circulation from the Council.  A few weeks…

Started by Hugh

5 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Are high parking charges consolidating Green Lanes as an evening economy High Street?

I was chatting with Rob Chau of Tao Sports and the Harringay Traders Association recently and the issue of parking for people to use our hi…

Started by Hugh

4 May 30, 2012
Reply by Rob Tao

Traders fear parking charge rise from £2.80 to £6 will kill off shops

Traders in Harringay have hit out at parking charge hikes which they warn could spell the death of their high street by “driving away” pote…

Started by HoL Site Admin

89 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by linka

Parking Charge Increases - Green Lanes up to £3 per hour

Haringey Council's cabinet rubber stamped plans to raise pay and display parking charges by 114 per cent which would see some shoppers pay…

Started by Hugh

29 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Anette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service