Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'harringay market' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Daily Telegraph rates Harringay Market one of best in London

Picture: via Harringay Market website, photographer not shown   For those of you who missed our tweet at the weekend, The Daily Telegraph r…

Started by Hugh

18 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Jessica

Harringay Market takes a break

Thanks to all 378 of you who came along to the market yesterday. We are taking a well deserved break next Sunday and will be back from Sund…

Started by Jessica

4 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Christian

Wooow @ Harringay Market

Can I just say, that I saw Jessica first raise the idea on HoL about a market in Harringay about 3-4 months ago and the way she has just gr…

Started by Seema Chandwani

25 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by RWF

Traders list for this Sunday's Harringay Market

So folks, it looks like it's going be a bit rainy on Sunday. But please don't let a bit of precipitation put you off coming to the market.…

Started by AntK

14 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Kamila

Getting into the swing of having a weekly market on the doorstep

Nigel and Annie's Harringay Market Rabbit Ragu. Photo by and © Luptonn via Flickr   I was chatting with a friend yesterday about what it's…

Started by Hugh

11 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Jessica

Harringay food riot !!

Over the years many Harringay folk have hoped, dreamed even of better times for choice of food for our bustling little area of London.   W…

Started by matt

14 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Emma

Local Newspaper Report on Harringay Market

The local newspaper this week reported the following: First foodie Harringay Market is sell-out success A Harringay cook has been overwhelm…

Started by matt

6 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Jacqueline Osley

Thank you Harringay

Thank you everyone for making the first day of Harringay Market one of the best days of my wonderful life. All you lovely people who came…

Started by Jessica

15 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Rachel

Sold out at Harringay Market

So, we had the first Harringay Market. Pretty successful all in all. In fact so successful that many of the food stalls sold out before t…

Started by Hugh

10 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by YvonneR

Take the best Instagram, Twitpic or digital photo of Harringay Market tomorrow and win a £25 market voucher

Do you like to dabble with Instagram or Twitpic or perhaps you take your photography SLR-sized. Either way, if you're going to the wonder…

Started by Hugh

26 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service