Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'harringay bridge' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Banner Going up on Harringay Bridge - First Pics

Pictures from tonight between about 20:30 and 22:00. (See also a set of photos I shot off along the Lanes last night).      

Started by Hugh

6 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Update on the Harringay Bridge banner

The Harringay Bridge banners are now ready to be installed and will be up early next week. Rob Chau, (Harringay Traders), has set up a we…

Started by Hugh

9 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Hugh

New banner for Harringay Bridge due next week

Keep your eyes peeled - the new banner for Harringay Bridge is due up next week. A drink at our 5th birthday bash for the first photo!  

Started by Hugh

4 Jun 16, 2012

Council insist on last minute change to Harringay Bridge banner

Just hours before the final commissioning deadline for the temporary Harringay Bridge banner the Council required a change to the wording t…

Started by Hugh

14 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by JJ B

Your input on a new bridge banner needed

I received the following email from Rob Chau of the Harringay Traders last night. Rob is the guy making the running with the plans for the…

Started by Hugh

77 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by John D

I don't think the Council is listening at all

I'm becoming increasingly disillusioned with the readiness of our council to include residents in local or borough wide policy priorities a…

Started by Hugh

144 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Looking for artists to produce 3D pavement and mural art during the Harringay Festival

I've been involved recently with thinking through a bid for some money Boris has put on the table to support outer London high streets. One…

Started by Hugh

14 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by StephenBln

Haringey Council overlooks revenue opportunity

Imagine how much better off we'd be if only we could replace this: Photo courtesy of  Jelm6 on Flickr (added to our Flickr pool today) w…

Started by Hugh

1 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

How many railway bridges in Haringey carry advertising?

See those without advertising here.   See those with advertising here.   Discussion here.      

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 14, 2011

Harringay Bridge starts flirtatious Twitter relationship with San Francisco Bay Bridge

In a surprise development, poor neglected Harringay Bridge has hit the world stage after a new connection with San Francisco Bay Bridge. Th…

Started by Hugh

0 May 17, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service