Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'handyman' (228)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Someone to fit a cat flap.

We need a cat flap installed. Does anyone know of someone who'll do it? Many thanks!

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

3 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Painter/ Handyman required, N8 - any good recommendations for someone who won't let you down?

Hello, I am hoping someone will be able to pass on a good recommendation of trusty workmen. We moved to the area last year and are in need…

Started by Mrs Birch

14 Jul 16, 2014

Handyman for Bike shed

I need a bike shed installed in my front garden, and I think it might need a concrete base, or at least the ground flattened. Can anyone re…

Started by SP

12 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by SP

Wood floor help

I have wooden floors throughout my house, I would like to get someone in to sand them and do a lime wash effect on them. Does anyone have a…

Started by Samantha Johnson

7 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by John D

garden labourer needed - for a few hours of serious weed removal in the next 2 weeks

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced and thorough gardener/outdoor handyman who can rid my garden of convulvulus in the next week or so…

Started by Mrs Baylis

4 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by Mrs Baylis

Local carpenter/builder/handyman

I would highly recommend a local tradesman. Joe is a local professional who can take care of your building, maintaining and refurbishment n…

Started by Amila roberts

7 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Mook

Home Theatre Installer wanted

Hi there We are just in the middle of our purchase process for a place on the ladder and I wanted to know if there are any recommendations…

Started by Nanz

2 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Nanz

Handyman needed

Dear friends and neighbours I've just moved in to Effingham Road and desperately need a handyman or even a friendly neighbour to help with…

Started by Levi

15 Mar 18, 2014

Bricklaying and paving job - been let down so many times

Hello Can anyone please recommend someone who is reliable and reasonably priced to do a few steps out a back door and a little bit of pavin…

Started by Mel C

1 Mar 5, 2014

Urgent handyman job

Hi - we are looking urgently for a handyman for a small job . We have a winch where the latch on the hook has broken and we need someone wi…

Started by Mel T

1 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Jonny

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service