Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'hampden road' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hampden Road parking enforcement spreading to Haringey Council section

At the end of last year Network Rial finally began enforcing parking on their end of Hampden Road (from the New River bridge to the railway…

Started by Hugh

3 Mar 8, 2022
Reply by Zena Brabazon

Hampden Road enforcement finally started

Just over a year ago, I wrote a post heaping opprobrium on the Council and Railtrack for failing to deal with anything on Hampden Road due…

Started by Hugh

3 Jan 10, 2022
Reply by Jim Walsh

Parking enforcement finally taking place on Hampden Road?

For several years now, the western section of Hampden Road, owned by Network Rail, has been a parking enforcement free zone.  But, action…

Started by Hugh

5 Dec 17, 2021
Reply by Hugh

Shame on Haringey Council and Network Rail

Through the course of the silly matter of the lethal broken bollard on Hampden Road by Hornsey Station, I learned that there's a Brexit A…

Started by Hugh

16 Dec 2, 2020
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Lethal Broken Bollard on Hampden Road

Bollard 13 September 2020 Back in July I reported a broken bollard to Network Rail as it was looking a little precarious. The photo below…

Started by Hugh

6 Oct 18, 2020
Reply by Hugh

New mobile phone masts vs my TV?

I live towards the north end of Wightman Rd, opposite the Greek Orthodox Church. 1. Last week the old mobile phone mast was removed from th…

Started by Alex

9 Feb 14, 2020
Reply by Ian

Residential Parking New Flats Colina Road

Hello,  Apologies if this topic is discussed elsewhere.  What are the parking conditions for the new Colina Road flats development?  Appare…

Started by Oh no: nevermind!

11 Nov 22, 2019
Reply by Michael Anderson

Fairview Beauties Garner Support for Monster Development with Smiles, Pretty Pictures and Half-truths

Having been made aware of a website set up by Fairveiw with the sole purpose of garnering support for the monster development at Hampden Ro…

Started by Hugh

27 Dec 15, 2017
Reply by John McMullan

Planning Application for 14 Storey 'Mammoth' on Wightman

The development of the Industrial site by Hornsey Station has been in the offing for a number of years now.  The initial planning applica…

Started by Hugh

54 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Hugh

Hampden Road Planning Decision Next Week

Yesterday Max flagged the forthcoming planning decision on the  application for a very big 14 storey building on Hampden Road.  Officers ha…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 7, 2016

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service