Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'gritting' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We the residents decided to reopen the roads, says Council

How about this for damned cheek. The latest councillors' briefing explains that the Ladder roads were closed last night (Thursday) at the r…

Started by Hugh

88 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by Joe Bailey

Harringay Snow Report

The fun part early snowman making Friday sledging Saturday at Fairland Park wintery Finsbury Park art in snow from Fairland Park, during…

Started by matt

27 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Sam R

Snow Forecast - 5 February. Council Gritting Information

Snow is forecast in London for Sunday evening and overnight (5/6 February.)  Cllr Nilgun Canver sent all councillors an email on Friday 3 F…

Started by Alan Stanton

9 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by John D

Gritting

Why were residential roads in Highgate gritted but not ladder roads? I'm just talking the footpaths here too by the way. People are still h…

Started by John McMullan

33 Dec 9, 2010

Some useful winter links including the Haringey Council winter service plan 2010-2011

Here are some useful winter links [pdf] Haringey Winter Service Plan Map of grit bin locations A-Z list of all carriageways with their p…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Dec 3, 2010

Grit Bins for the Ladder

I was perusing the Haringey website of late, and happened to download a list of grit bin locations in the borough. I may be mistaken, but i…

Started by OneWomanAndHerDog

16 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Chris Ford

Grit needed for all roads and pavements

After having great difficulty walking down the street - particularly crossing a side street which really was like a skating rink - I decide…

Started by Jenny

10 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Jenny

Slippery Underfoot

Pictured is a van unable to ascend Cavendish Road earlier tonight. Motor vehicles - especially two wheel drive - are struggling to cope wit…

Started by WightmanPaul

39 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service