Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'green lanes' (87)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Betting Shops Update

The next two licience applications are being heard at the Civic Centre at 7.30 pm on Monday 17th and 20th. Do attend if you've the time to…

Started by Hugh

2 Dec 9, 2007
Reply by Alan Stanton

Finished Watching the Paint Dry?

And really (and I mean REALLY) interested in the betting shop thing? You can see a webcast of the Committee which made the recent decision…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 9, 2007

Further Update on 32-33 Grand Parade

Furter to my update yesterday, I've learned today that there may yet be hope on the 32-33 Grand Parade Gambling Licence. More in due course.

Started by Hugh

4 Nov 5, 2007
Reply by Hugh

Temporary Southbound Bus Stop Finally Erected at Allison Road

In line with the promises made by TfL when they closed the Southbound bus stop opposite Hewitt/Allison, a new bus stop has been put in plac…

Started by Hugh

2 Nov 2, 2007
Reply by Hugh

Harringay Green Lanes Station - part of new Overground Line benefits from £1.4bn overhaul

The North London Line is at last being taken in hand. From next month it will be run by TfL and will benefit from a huge investment program…

Started by Hugh

1 Oct 31, 2007

Planning Alert - New Green Lanes Betting Premises Licensing Application

Those of you who read the weekly updates may recall that in my last update I mused on the fate of 32-33 Grand Parade now that the planning…

Started by Hugh

4 Oct 10, 2007
Reply by Lee Andrews

Harringay Estate Agents

Now that was more like summer - fantastic! Have you noticed that the new building on the corner of St Ann's and Green Lanes has just been…

Started by Hugh

8 Aug 9, 2007
Reply by Edd Almond

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service